Adblock Is Blocking Settings On Bing, And Hiding sign in!

Posting here is no longer possible, please use the forum of a filter list project, such as EasyList
brettpeake5000

Adblock Is Blocking Settings On Bing, And Hiding sign in!

Post by brettpeake5000 »

Adblock with firefox has started blocking all settings on bing.com web and image pages, https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=bing&FORM=HDRSC2
including:
Size
Color
Type
Layout
People
Date
License
SafeSearch:
OffandOff
Date Language Region

Adblock is also hiding the bing signin option!
Note switching off the adblock addon solves the problem, but i don't want to have to go through this every single time i use bing. Is there a filter to overcome this new problem? I am using the current version of adblock plus (2.7.2 or march 2016) with the five preset filter subscripions (warning removal; fanboy; malware domain; easy private; easy list) and adblocking rules.
Gingerbread Man

Re: Adblock Is Blocking Settings On Bing, And Hiding sign in!

Post by Gingerbread Man »

1. Update your filter subscriptions manually.
    en/faq_basics#update-filterlists
  2. Check for bad custom filters.
    Click the Adblock Plus toolbar icon and choose Filter Preferences. Click the Custom Filters tab, and uncheck every category there. Close the preferences window, then reload the web page you were viewing before.
  3. If at this point you're still having problems,
    Click the Adblock Plus toolbar icon and choose “Report issue on this page”. Once you've submitted the report, post the link to it in a reply here.
You can also find out which particular filter is problematic yourself:
  1. Click the Adblock Plus toolbar icon and choose Open Blockable Items.
  2. In the same tab, load the page where the content is blocked.
  3. In the bottom right of the Blockable Items pane, click the little icon above the scrollbar and make sure “Filter source” is enabled.
  4. You can right-click the various filters and choose “Disable filter <actual filter goes here>” then reload the page and see if it fixes the problem. You can then report the issue directly to the subscription maintainers: see the “forum” or “homepage” links on the subscriptions list page.
    en/subscriptions