Whitelist through Google Apps for Education

Place to exchange experience about rolling out Adblock Plus to many computers, preconfiguring the extension etc.

Whitelist through Google Apps for Education

Postby svogelsong » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi

How do I globally whitelist urls through the Google Apps for Education management console? We pushed the app out to all the Chromebooks but in the Apps management and Adblock plus app I can choose my install options like force install but I do not see where I can whitelist urls. There is a place to upload a config gile but I don;t know the specs to put in that config file.

Thanks
svogelsong

Re: Whitelist through Google Apps for Education

Postby mapx » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:08 pm

read the topics here, see if you can find some indications:

large scale deployments of ABP:
viewforum.php?f=21
mapx

Re: Whitelist through Google Apps for Education

Postby summercamp12 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:21 pm

How do I globally whitelist urls through the Google Apps for Education management console? We pushed the app out to all the Chromebooks but in the Apps management and Adblock plus app I can choose my install options like force install but I do not see where I can whitelist urls. There is a place to upload a config gile but I don;t know the specs to put in that config file.

There is no reason to maintain a "upload by url" whitelist instead of a blacklist considering that there should not be any technical difficulties
summercamp12

Return to Large scale deployments of ABP