[urgent] Lost opened tabs (didn't restore)

Everything about using Adblock Browser on Android
ntx9390

[urgent] Lost opened tabs (didn't restore)

Post by ntx9390 »

Hello,.i have been using adblock browser since a long time and i keep many tabs opened and they always restore. But today, they got lost and when I opened browser I got blank page and only one page. Just before that I connected my phone through cable as "USB mass storage" to the pc, after I plugged out, I opened browser and tabs were lost.
Is there any way to get them back?
I had tab from almost a month ago opened and Can't find through history.
Please, if anyone know how can I get them back, I will be very thankful to you.

Regards.
rach

Re: [urgent] Lost opened tabs (didn't restore)

Post by rach »

Hey ntx9390!

Thanks for reaching out to us.
We have had no roll out of Android for a while - so this could quite possibly only be an issue with your phone syncing, updating or wiping.
If you didn't disconnect it correctly, then it could well be that is wiped a lot of data.
The issue with these sort of problems is that we need a WHOLE BUNCH of information from you to try and begin to understand what might have happened there.
So basically we need to know if it was only ABB Android you had issues with after doing what you explained. What is your device, and Android version?
If the data is gone and you made no backup - there really isn't much we can do about it.
Hope to be able to help.
bberger6

Re: [urgent] Lost opened tabs (didn't restore)

Post by bberger6 »

Help!! All my tabs disappeared from your adblock browser --- present this morning, went to run errands, gone this afternoon.
--- Running browser on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Android version 6.0.1, last patched December 1, 2016.
--- No power down of device, no power outage, so software updates (let me check, yours?!).
--- YESSSS!!! Notification of ADBLOCK software update an hour ago.
--- Geeze.
--- Bookmarks present. History present.
Help! So how do I restore my tabs?
Thank you.