Downloaded latest ABT and cannot login to Wi-Fi

Everything about using Adblock Browser on Android
Sigmund V. Mazur

Downloaded latest ABT and cannot login to Wi-Fi

Post by Sigmund V. Mazur »

I downloaded ABT yesterday to my rooted HTC one M8 and found my wi-fi disappeared. I cannot reach the internet on my Google browser, or HTC browser and a downloaded app called " root browser ."
I downloaded ABT for my PC some time ago, with no problems and it works perfectly. My Pc is a Lenovo running Win 10.
My ANDROID, which I love runs Marshmellow. My Wi-fi is Time Warner, now Spectrum. My PC and Android run off the same Wi-Fi modem.( I'm 70, and live in a nursing home in Poughkeepsie NY. I am a retired lawyer and bristle at how Google is tramping all over your rights. Homey don't play that!!!!
I' trying to remember what else you wanted. I hope this is a common affliction. I followed the instruction Maria wrote and got lost when I couldn't find the things at the end I was supposed to do Thank God for PCS. I know my modem is good. Somehow installing t=improperly, shut down ads and pop-upsbut aldo my entire android which is kind of half bricked since I can still do somethings.
How do I sign this? Sigmund V. Mazur, River Valley Care Center, 140 Main St., Room 205 B, Poughkeepsie NY 12691
rach

Re: Downloaded latest ABT and cannot login to Wi-Fi

Post by rach »

Hey Sigmund V. Mazur!

Thanks for reaching out to us.
I'm not sure which app you are referring to, could you specify?
I hope to be able to help you. :)

Cheers,