Many pop-ups get through on putlocker.is

Everything about using Adblock Browser on Android
awoeihoih2123

Many pop-ups get through on putlocker.is

Post by awoeihoih2123 »

When using Adblock Plus browser for Android, many pop-ups on putlocker.is get through which is very annoying on mobile since it takes over the whole screen.

You can browser through some links here - click through and then try playing videos and they start popping up everywhere.

Code: Select all

http://putlocker.is/watch-south-park-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html
On a side note - videos there often freeze the video while keeping audio, or the video goes black.
lewisje

Re: Many pop-ups get through on putlocker.is

Post by lewisje »

This forum is for the old Adblock Plus app, which is a local Web proxy that doesn't work in recent versions of Android, and works poorly where it works at all; you mentioned the "Adblock Plus browser" and those issues are handled here: forum/viewforum.php?f=24
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
mapx

Post by mapx »

moved in the right place
rach

Post by rach »

Hey awoeihoih2123,
Thanks for reporting. Could you please let us know the device you are using and the Android version? Would be helpful to also know the version of your Adblock Browser.
We will try to run some tests. Cheers!
awoeihoih2123

Post by awoeihoih2123 »

rach wrote:Hey awoeihoih2123,
Thanks for reporting. Could you please let us know the device you are using and the Android version? Would be helpful to also know the version of your Adblock Browser.
We will try to run some tests. Cheers!
Samsung S7 Edge
Android 6.0.1
Adblock Browser 1.1.1.20160202111258

Click through some of those South Park episodes and playing some of the videos - pop ups happen many times for me. It seems like the original putlocker.is site won't process the request until the popups have gone through a few times. Eventually it will handle the original request.