Have samsung Galaxy s9

Everything about using Adblock Browser on Android

Have samsung Galaxy s9

Postby Djinvisible75 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:00 pm

The adblocker plus will not configure with the wifi proxy help
Djinvisible75

Re: Have samsung Galaxy s9

Postby RobertKolenberg92 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:08 pm

You shoul learn that install Adblock Plus, we can only from the official website. But first, you need to change the settings, below I'll write in details what you should do step by step. It is necessary to find the item “Unknown sources” in the smartphone settings. To do this you should go to Settings -> General -> Security and put a tick against the item “Unknown sources”, do not forget to answer yes to the warning. Now we go to the site of developers AdBlock Plus and download the application https://adblockplus.org/android-install. After the file has been downloaded, open the file manager and launch the downloaded file. Click the “Install” button.

In order for AdBlock to work on your android phone, you need to establish a proxy for the connection for the mobile Internet and all WiFi connections. Go back to Settings -> Networks -> Shared Modem & Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Access Points (APN) -> select your network and click “Change Access Point”, and set the Proxy - localhost and Port - 2020.

Now congratulate you, after these settings in the Android browser all ads should disappear.
RobertKolenberg92

Postby dariushatay » Sat May 18, 2019 11:41 pm

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Please give me guidance, thanks for your kindness
dariushatay

Postby sharifbar » Thu May 23, 2019 8:07 pm

RobertKolenberg92 wrote:You shoul learn that install Adblock Plus, we can only from the official website. But first, you need to change the settings, below I'll write in details what you should do step by step. It is necessary to find the item “Unknown sources” in the smartphone settings. To do this you should go to Settings -> General -> Security and put a tick against the item “Unknown sources”, do not forget to answer yes to the warning. Now we go to the site of developers AdBlock Plus and download the application https://adblockplus.org/android-install. After the file has been downloaded, open the file manager and launch the downloaded file. Click the “Install” button.

In order for AdBlock to work on your android phone, you need to establish a proxy for the connection for the mobile Internet and all WiFi connections. Go back to Settings -> Networks -> Shared Modem & Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Access Points (APN) -> select your network and click “Change Access Point”, and set the Proxy - localhost and Port - 2020.

Now congratulate you, after these settings in the Android browser all ads should disappear.

Hi, Thank you very much for the tips that you made, dear friend
sharifbar

Postby Bhondawe30 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:46 pm

I am also facing this type of problem for me, How can I solve it?
Bhondawe30

Return to Adblock Browser for Android support