Cat Ads not being blocked on a Website.

Everything about using Adblock Plus on iOS
mak97@comcast.net

Cat Ads not being blocked on a Website.

Post by mak97@comcast.net »

You guys at Adblock Plus are doing an excellent job to block out most of the ads, however, unlike the Adblock Browser, The Adblock Plus app isn't blocking any ads on the top of the website on watchcartoononline.com since it's most likely not in your filter lists, specifically: cat advertisements. The Adblock Browser for iOS blocks all of the ads perfectly but the Adblock Plus extension doesn't block the cat ads because I don't think it's in your filters, since I also had to manually block the cat ads when using Adblock Plus on Safari on my Macintosh. So I hope you guys add the cat ads in your filters.

Note: I deleted Adblock Browser for my own personal reasons, mostly because the user interface wasn't very friendly and was too complicated, plus it was missing some features, which is why I don't trust downloading new browser apps, just extensions.
rach

Re: Cat Ads not being blocked on a Website.

Post by rach »

Hey mak97@comcast.net!

Thanks for your nice words.
Could you send us a screenshot of that Cat ad you can still see? You need to use an image hoster like imgur.com for example.
What is yous device and iOS version?
mak97@comcast.net

How am I supposed to send the image? The website doesn't allow me to copy and paste the image onto the site. Plus I'm not a web programming guy, and I'm not comfortable sharing images on social websites.
mak97@comcast.net

Since I can't send images apparently, I'll just give you the link to the page, you'll see the cat ads right on top of the player.

http://m.watchcartoononline.com/one-pie ... ish-dubbed

As for the iOS Version and Device:

iOS 9.3.1
iPhone 6S
mapx

Post by mapx »

Could you send us a screenshot of that Cat ad you can still see? You need to use an image hoster like imgur.com for example.
upload the screenshot on imgur.com and post here the image's link.
mak97@comcast.net

Like I already said, I'm not uploading the image on social media.
mapx

Post by mapx »

There is no social media it's an image hoster.
rach

Post by rach »

Hey

Thanks for the info.
The reason you are seeing Cat ads like this is because we are due an update to the filter list, which will hopefully include the list that includes the filter for that ad, but at the moment there is nothing we can do apart from suggesting you try Adblock Browser again until then :)
We will keep the users posted on that.
mak97@comcast.net

Thanks exactly what I said before when I first typed this question, that the Cat Ads weren't in your filter lists.