Cannot find ABP in iTunes store

Everything about using Adblock Plus on iOS
Broomfondle

Cannot find ABP in iTunes store

Post by Broomfondle »

Hey all,

I have been running adblock plus for a while and absolutely love it, but now cannot find it in the iTunes store.

I've been recommending abp to everyone I know and someone has just told me they cannot find it in iTunes. I have searched using the Windows client, app store on my iPad and iPhone (6plus) and they are right, it is not there. The only one I see is adblock pro, which is NOT the same thing.

If I look at my previously purchased apps, it is there and I can navigate to the listing in the store - but this obviously only works if the app is already installed.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Broomfondle
Broomfondle

Re: Cannot find ABP in iTunes store

Post by Broomfondle »

Thanks - I can see it in the web browser - and that will allow me to "view in iTunes" as long as I am on an IOS device (on a Windows web browser, with iTunes also installed, it won't let me actually see it in iTunes - so I cannot add it in to iTunes and then allow that to sync to my device).

Very strange.
lewisje

Post by lewisje »

What country are you in? It might be unavailable in some countries.
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
Broomfondle

Post by Broomfondle »

UK. It is definitely available here, or at least has been.
rach

Post by rach »

Hey Broomfondle!

This is the correct link for the UK: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/adblock ... 71868?mt=8
Apologies for the late reply.

Cheers,