Cant reach this page.

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Microsoft Edge
Larry Griffiths

Cant reach this page.

Post by Larry Griffiths »

How do I fix the following problem?

I uninstalled and then Installed AdblockPlus on Microsoft Edge on build 15019. I then select "manage" and then click on the "Options" button. I get the following message in a new tab:

Hmmm...can’t reach this page
Try this
Make sure you’ve got the right web address: ms-browser-extension://10_EyeoGmbHAdblockPlus_d55gg7py3s0m0
Search for "ms-browser-extension://10_EyeoGmbHAdblockPlus_d55gg7py3s0m0" on Bing
Refresh the page
Details
mapx

Re: Cant reach this page.

Post by mapx »

try resetting edge then reinstall ABP
http://www.howtogeek.com/237527/how-to- ... indows-10/
aki

Post by aki »

The same problem here. On Edge. I see no problem w/ Edge and I even tried "Clear All" and "scannow" command and can see other URLs no problem but slowed down badly by saying Not responding a min. then load up pages or a half page. I clicked "Uninstall" nothing, clicked on "Option" I get that same message above, "Can't access the URL......, etc.
pls. help how to uninstall Adblock Plus from Edge.
mapx

Post by mapx »

reset edge, see the link above.
Aki

Post by Aki »

Edge browser slowed down to crawl after installing Adblock Plus extension in Edge and the Uninstall button did nothing and the Option button goes nowhere. What I did to solve is I downloaded again and reinstalled Adblock Plus on Edge from Microsoft store. This did it and finally the Uninstall button worked. Now Edge browser is back in previous speed. Nothing to do with resetting Edge as suggested.