ABP Stopped Working, Now Cannot Install

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Microsoft Edge
SJMunsinger

ABP Stopped Working, Now Cannot Install

Post by SJMunsinger »

A while back, I noticed that ads weren't being blocked in Edge, even though I had ABP installed. I went to check my extensions, and there was a nice by Adblock Plus saying it was corrupted and needed to be reinstalled.

So I removed it and attempted to reinstall the extension from the Windows Store. However, I keep getting the following:

When I click the reinstall button, I do get a notification saying AdBlock Plus has been installed, but the error message in the store comes right back up, and when I go to Edge, the extension is not present.

Please help?
smed79

Re: ABP Stopped Working, Now Cannot Install

Post by smed79 »

SJMunsinger

Post by SJMunsinger »

This did not work. :(
smed79

Post by smed79 »

Try what suggested in this thred forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=47908
laurene002

Post by laurene002 »

SJMunsinger wrote:A while back, I noticed that ads weren't being blocked in Edge, even though I had ABP installed. I went to check my extensions, and there was a nice by Adblock Plus saying it was corrupted and needed to be reinstalled.

So I removed it and attempted to reinstall mutuelle auto entrepreneur the extension from the Windows Store. However, I keep getting the following:

When I click the reinstall button, I do get a notification saying AdBlock Plus has been installed, but the error message in the store comes right back up, and when I go to Edge, the extension is not present.

Please help?
Hello!
Can you please help me because i don't even know how to create a new thread.
Thanks!