Problem with specific ad

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Samsung Browser

Problem with specific ad

Postby danideen » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:30 pm

I have the Adblock Plus for Samsung Browser installed and I face a problem with specific Israeli site.

If you surf from mobile to
Code: Select all
http://www.walla.co.il
there is a full page ad that blocks the page and you need to close it by the X button or wait. Adblock Plus blocks the ad but the overlay ad frame is not blocked so I see black page. I have to wait few seconds until it's auto close. This site is using this technique in every page so it becomes annoying.

By the way, I have also tested it with your Android browser and it behaves the same.

Can you please check it?
danideen

Re: Problem with specific ad

Postby rach » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:17 am

Hey danideen,

Thanks for reporting.
We could not reproduce this ad you are referring to. Could you get a screenshot of that for us? You can use imgur.com for that.

Hope to be able to help.
rach
ABP Community Manager

Re: Problem with specific ad

Postby Pharmascience15 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:44 am

Sufferings from kidney stones then try this product from the Pharma Science, the Ayurveda Stone Crusher. It contains 10 gm in a box which consist of 4 doses which will remove your kidney stone forever. It removes kidney stones of all types like calcium stone, struvite stone, uric acid stone and cystine stone where ever it is in your kidney like Calyceal stone, Renal pelvic stone or in upper ureteral stone.
For More Visit
……………………………………………………………………..
Kidney Stone
Pharmascience15

Return to Adblock Plus for Samsung Browser support