New idea for more uses

Various discussions related to Adblock Plus development

New idea for more uses

Postby Ryu-janeway » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:16 pm

Can we quickly and independently switch the rules , then use the ABP as to make the page a new layout ?
Ryu-janeway

Re: New idea for more uses

Postby JulsYa » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:06 pm

What about Mapping fonction to understand where you are?

As for me, something like Location tool.
I know that Google Maps is the first worldwide mapping service that comes to mind when choosing the right map integration. It has earned the trust of web, iOS, and Android developers around the world. Google Maps is easy to integrate with APIs and can serve so many use cases, providing interactive maps for your website, location-based service for taxi and travel services, and navigation for huge logistics platforms. So it would be grateful to combine :idea: :D :shock:
JulsYa

Postby TonyWilliams » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:51 pm

JulsYa wrote:What about Mapping fonction to understand where you are?

As for me, something like Location tool.
I know that Google Maps is the first worldwide mapping service that comes to mind when choosing the right map integration. It has earned the trust of web, iOS, and Android developers around the world. Google Maps is easy to integrate with APIs and can serve so many use cases, providing interactive maps for your website, location-based service for taxi and travel services, and navigation for huge logistics platforms. So it would be grateful to combine :idea: :D :shock:

I think its a great idea. I totally agree with it, that would be a smart thing to do!
TonyWilliams

Postby JulsYa » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:20 pm

Thank you, Tony :lol:
Check out a practical guide on when you need to redesign your app. https://yalantis.com/blog/when-to-redesign-your-app/

Take care! :lol:
JulsYa

Return to Adblock Plus development