Chrome ==> Suggestion: Add multiple elements

Various discussions related to Adblock Plus development
randarand97

Chrome ==> Suggestion: Add multiple elements

Post by randarand97 »

I'd like to add MULTIPLE elements when I use EASY CREATE FILTER.

Right now, if I highlight an element, it turns yellow, and I hit ADD, the "text box" containing that filter immediately goes away. I'd like it to stay up, and let me add additional elements.

So perhaps have a DONE button rather than forcing me to go around the loop again, hit the ABP button on the toolbar, click CANCEL, click EASY ADD, highlight another element, hit ADD, and ..around we go.

Or the text box could have a ADD MORE button that allows me to continue adding page elements.

A "preview" command would also be useful; sometimes I add elements I shouldn't have. A preview would let me undo or cancel such additions instead of having to go into Chrome, Extensions, ADB, filters, ...
A random guy

Re: Suggestion: Add multiple elements

Post by A random guy »

I completely concur!
mirmir

Re: Suggestion: Add multiple elements

Post by mirmir »

I soooo agree...please Adblock staff...we need to be able to block multiple ads in one go...would make it so much easier then just blocking one ad at a time :(
grapesforall

Re: Chrome ==> Suggestion: Add multiple elements

Post by grapesforall »

Don't know where to put my 2 cents. So i'll just put them here. It would be great with a plugin as effective as adblock to work on celebrities which we don't want to hear about. I personally hate the fact that celebrities get paid for spamming the world with their junk. So my idea is to add a menu feature to adblock, where one either could type or manually select the celebrity which one would wish to block. So it would block their pictures, naked music videos, name etc. basically completely erase them from our internet browser.

Kind regards

Grapesforall
mapx

Re: Chrome ==> Suggestion: Add multiple elements

Post by mapx »

@grapesforall, all the ads / images and so on are the same for ABP (objects or html elements which can be blocked or hidden). So, you can manually block whatever celebrities you want.