New idea for more uses

Various discussions related to Adblock Plus development
Ryu-janeway

New idea for more uses

Post by Ryu-janeway »

Can we quickly and independently switch the rules , then use the ABP as to make the page a new layout ?
JulsYa

Re: New idea for more uses

Post by JulsYa »

What about Mapping fonction to understand where you are?

As for me, something like Location tool.
I know that Google Maps is the first worldwide mapping service that comes to mind when choosing the right map integration. It has earned the trust of web, iOS, and Android developers around the world. Google Maps is easy to integrate with APIs and can serve so many use cases, providing interactive maps for your website, location-based service for taxi and travel services, and navigation for huge logistics platforms. So it would be grateful to combine :idea: :D :shock:
TonyWilliams

Post by TonyWilliams »

JulsYa wrote:What about Mapping fonction to understand where you are?

I know that Google Maps is the first worldwide mapping service that comes to mind when choosing the right map integration. It has earned the trust of web, iOS, and Android developers around the world. Google Maps is easy to integrate with APIs and can serve so many use cases, providing interactive maps for your website, location-based service for taxi and travel services, and navigation for huge logistics platforms. So it would be grateful to combine :idea: :D :shock:
I think its a great idea. I totally agree with it, that would be a smart thing to do!
Freya Anderson

Post by Freya Anderson »

A built-in set of extensions, antivirus, ad blocker and other great features should be present in any browser
diananelson

Post by diananelson »

JulsYa wrote:What about Mapping fonction to understand where you are?

I like this idea. It sounds great!
olivia-33

Post by olivia-33 »

I agree! Love the idea and would be extremely useful!
timturner

Post by timturner »

It is a totally great idea! And I agree with it, that would be the best way to go!
williamtinker

Post by williamtinker »

JulsYa wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:06 pm What about Mapping fonction to understand where you are?

Even analogues that appeared on the market will not be able to compare with Google Maps - absolutely never.