greiner wrote:Due to the current Safari version's extension support being broken in some areas we're probably going to wait with the public release and in the meantime iron out some bugs that we still have on our list. However, if you don't mind those issues and if you're a hardcore Safari user you can send me a PM.
illusionmist wrote:By "public release" do you mean Safari 7.0.1? Or do you mean ABP for Safari is gonna skip public beta and do a public release directly?
greiner wrote:Yes, the Safari releases (6.1.1 and 7.0.1) are out but (1) we need to wait until it propagated to the majority of users and (2) the holidays are coming up and we want to have some time after the release to address bugs and other issues.
Also check out my previous post on this thread.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests