forums.lanik.us issue

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
Finti

forums.lanik.us issue

Post by Finti »

Hello. I've read another post like this and decided to post here.
I can't log in because I get the error "You have specified an incorrect username". The username is correct - Ciri. When I tried to leave a message on their contact page, it showed me this:
You have been banned from this board until Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 pm.
Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.
Reason given for ban: Found in the Stop Forum Spam database
A ban has been issued on your IP address.
I've never spammed, why am I in that database? This is a mistake. I can't contact the admin either because the e-mail is nonexistent.
greiner
ABP Developer

Re: forums.lanik.us issue

Post by greiner »

That's a different forum so there's nothing we can do for you here. You could try reaching out to them via the contact form on the forum to state your case.
Finti

Post by Finti »

greiner wrote:That's a different forum so there's nothing we can do for you here. You could try reaching out to them via the contact form on the forum to state your case.
Yeah, I sent a message there and that's where this error appeared, so it wasn't delivered. Their e-mail no-reply@lanik.us doesn't exist.
I saw a similar thread created a few years ago here and a user helped that person, that's why I decided to do the same: forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=51632.
Lanik

Post by Lanik »

A third party has your information listed. You'll need to submit a removal request https://www.stopforumspam.com/removal
If it ain't broke don't fix it.