Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
djp___

bitcoin donations

Post by djp___ »

Why dont you take bitcoin donations?
Potadaka

Re: bitcoin donations

Post by Potadaka »

I second that. Not all countries allow PayPal. Bitcoin is slowly becoming a internet currency. :D
jacobbubble

Post by jacobbubble »

I couldn't believe they don't accept Bitcoins yet either. Please accept Bitcoins as a form of donation. If you want the money in dollars, then use something like Coinbase.com or Bitpay.com to exchange them to dollars on the spot automatically. The fees are cheaper anyways.
exkash

Post by exkash »

We couldn't consider it doesn't accept Bitcoins yet possibly. Make sure you accept Bitcoins as a type of gift. If you'd like your money with dollars, after that make use of something similar to Coin base. com or even Bit pay. com to change them to dollars then and there on auto-pilot. This fees are generally cheaper at any rate.
kungfushoes

Post by kungfushoes »

Adblock is my all time favorite browser addon. I would donate bitcoin if they accepted. I also have issues with Paypal and that is the only donation option I see. Surely I am not the only one with this experience but one of the few who bothered to register for the forums just to knock down your doors to give you money. And to reiterate a point made by jacobbubble, market volatility can be avoided altogether by using services that automatically cash out bitcoin to dollars and the fees will be less than Paypal.
p_hill

Post by p_hill »

Since we redesigned the donation page, we are now able to accept bitcoin: en/donate