username

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
bockhead

username

Post by bockhead »

first post - seems username is unable to be changed?
bockhead

Re: username

Post by bockhead »

see, blockhead is what i wanted .... adBLOCK , you get it... a small ha ha. So this is unchangeable I take it.
lewisje

Post by lewisje »

Just register a new account: You have very little history here, and accounts are so unimportant generally that we've had people just posting here without accounts.
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
Whitneyhopeful

Post by Whitneyhopeful »

Let try contacting the forum's admins to request a link for username change and I think they'll be helpful:)
Prece19945855

Post by Prece19945855 »

Whitneyhopeful wrote:Let try contacting the forum's admins to request a link for username change and I think they'll be helpful:)
Agree! It's more time saving for you, definitely :wink:
Whitneyhopeful

Post by Whitneyhopeful »

bockhead wrote:first post - seems username is unable to be changed?
hey there. have you got the problem solved yet? Seems to be so quiet here, and just curious to know :wink:
lewisje

Post by lewisje »

Whitneyhopeful wrote:
bockhead wrote:first post - seems username is unable to be changed?
hey there. have you got the problem solved yet? Seems to be so quiet here, and just curious to know :wink:
People can't change their usernames, so just register a new account: The answer is the same now as when I first posted in this thread, which is the same as it has been since the forum was founded.
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.