Luxembourgish translation

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
soued784

Luxembourgish translation

Post by soued784 »

Hello, I do know that Firefox isn't for the moment in Luxembourgish but I do know the guy who's behind the translation and he has already translated it at 56%. And I wanted to translate the plugin before Firefox is avaible in Luxembourgish. May I translate Adblock in Luxembourgish?
Till
ABP CEO

Re: Luxembourgish translation

Post by Till »

Sure, you can find more information about how to become a translator in this post: forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7575&p=46693
soued784

Post by soued784 »

But always when I try to register to that website I get an error that tells me that i shouldn't use a temporary email address I tried a hotmail a gmail and a pt.lu address and I always got the same error. And also Luxembourgish isn't available in the list of languages. (Yes I already saw that post ;) but it's very kind from you to post it again)
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

I think that this is something to bring up with Babelzilla maintainers, here: http://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?showforum=61. Adding Luxembourgish as a possible language shouldn't be a problem (yes, you can change your language after registering). Of course you have to register successfully first, no idea why it wouldn't accept your email address.