Luxembourgish translation

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations

Luxembourgish translation

Postby soued784 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Hello, I do know that Firefox isn't for the moment in Luxembourgish but I do know the guy who's behind the translation and he has already translated it at 56%. And I wanted to translate the plugin before Firefox is avaible in Luxembourgish. May I translate Adblock in Luxembourgish?
soued784

Re: Luxembourgish translation

Postby Till » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 am

Sure, you can find more information about how to become a translator in this post: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7575&p=46693
Till
ABP CEO

Postby soued784 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:01 pm

But always when I try to register to that website I get an error that tells me that i shouldn't use a temporary email address I tried a hotmail a gmail and a pt.lu address and I always got the same error. And also Luxembourgish isn't available in the list of languages. (Yes I already saw that post ;) but it's very kind from you to post it again)
soued784

Postby Wladimir Palant » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:02 pm

I think that this is something to bring up with Babelzilla maintainers, here: http://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?showforum=61. Adding Luxembourgish as a possible language shouldn't be a problem (yes, you can change your language after registering). Of course you have to register successfully first, no idea why it wouldn't accept your email address.
Wladimir Palant
ABP Developer

Return to Website and translations