How about Email or contact us.

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
BJEvS

How about Email or contact us.

Post by BJEvS »

I appreciate your work. But to thank you, had to post, which is not what should be needed. I despise social networks - not alone in this issue. So only having Facebook (Sit on my FB) & Twit-ter, etc. and no "contact us" limits compliments. Forgive me social network folks - old school - try a had-written letter once in awhile.
Rhema

Re: How about Email or contact us.

Post by Rhema »

I agree. I wanted to donate and the site kept refusing my card, which is good, and I could not call or email anyone so they lost my contribution. And that's a shame because I love this product so much I was willing to contribute.
mapx

Post by mapx »

en/donate

you can use paypal, credit card or bitcoin
setov

Post by setov »

I think this forum topic offers us a possibility to have one direction contact and eventually force them to react!
For instance:
-How to block or avoid annoying messages like "we see you using AdblockPlus and block this video etc. etc."
-Deal with the above and perhaps negotiate with them?#2
-Create a lowthreshold paid account to create funds for #2
lewisje

Post by lewisje »

setov wrote:How to block or avoid annoying messages like "we see you using AdblockPlus and block this video etc. etc."
can only be done on a case-by-case basis: forum/viewtopic.php?t=40330#p138145
There's a buzzin' in my brain I really can't explain; I think about it before they make me go to bed.
Neil Prague

Post by Neil Prague »

I agree with the OP. I am so pleased with Adblock Plus that I decided to make a modest donation (the first time I've ever done this for free software). It would have been nice to have had the chance to add a comment as to WHY I was donating: that's it's so refreshing not to have dear old Internet Explorer constantly freeze when loading ad-infested pages. (I've never had much of an ad problem in Firefox but I like to keep Firefox "clean" and add-on free for use with pages IE can't cope with.) I guess this post will have to do and I hope that my thanks for this program will reach the right people.

I find it quite amusing that quite a few web pages show indignant messages like along the lines of "How dare you block our ads! Disable your blocker NOW!" At least that's proof Adblock Plus works!

I only wish I'd started using this program before.
Larryg4178

Can't get Ad Blocker Plus to work

Post by Larryg4178 »

After I enter the host name localhost and proxy number 2020 my Android LG G5 asks me for a "bypass proxy for" What should I input? The phone won't allow me to make the changes until I enter an acceptable input. Thank you Larry