ABP 0.7.5 and FireFTP

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
phred13

ABP 0.7.5 and FireFTP

Post by phred13 »

Up until this most recent release of ABP I have had the option to COLLAPSE BLOCKED ELEMENTS enabled and have had no issues with FireFTP. However, the new release of ABP now causes the display of all local files to not be displayed when FireFTP is launched. The local directory tree is visible, but no matter what directory is selected, the local files do not appear. If I disable the COLLAPSE BLOCKED ELEMENTS option, my local files are displayed.

I like using ABP with the collapsed elements (pages just look cleaner) and would love to enable it again. But not at the expense of making FireFTP unusable.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

Wait, you are not the one who left a comment about this in my blog? http://adblockplus.org/blog/why-you-rea ... nk#c000513

Anyway, I already fixed this issue in CVS, I think. If you change extensions.adblockplus.whitelistschemes preference manually and add "moz-icon" to the list the problem should be gone.
phred13

Post by phred13 »

Nope, that wasn't me on your blog. However, adding "moz-icon" did the trick. FireFTP is now showing my local files -and- ABP is collapsing blocked elements.
Thanks for the help.