Stupifier wrote:I found a pretty simple fix for everyone. I just added my Carrier's APN settings to AdAway's Whitelist. Note sure if Adblock Plus has a WhiteList feature/option, but that worked perfectly. Now all my MMS texts get ignored by AdAway and pass through just fine.
1. Google your carrier's APN settings
2. Find the MMSC information and copy it. For Verizon it is MMSC: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
3. I removed the prefix and suffix from that URL and put it in AdAway app's Whitelist with Wildcards on either side of it. *mms.vtext.com*
4. Applied settings. Restart Phone.
5. All MMS work now while still having AdAway blocking ads.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests