Ok, for me, this is more than just some missed custom filters, i have Chrome and Firefox, with ABP installed on both. Both have been working splendidly until around 5:00 this morning. After rebooting my PC from an Avira update and allowing Flash Player to update, starting up my usual play lists in YouTube on Chrome had me being assaulted with a barrage of advertisement content. Usually YouTube flags an average of 20-30 blocked ads, and displays that number as part of the icon in the header, yet since this morning, it no longer identifies any ads from YouTube, even when i click on the icon, it is showing that zero ads have been blocked on YouTube pages. To test whether ABP was working at all, i went to another site heavily laden in ads (PrimeWire) and there it properly identified close to a dozen blocked items. When i compare this to ABP for FireFox (Which is incidentally still working correctly for both PrimeWire and YouTube), i found that the blocked count is the same for PrimeWire, however for YouTube ABP FireFox is showing 160 blocked items, while Chrome continues to indicate that it found nothing to block.
I can indicate that both Chrome and FireFox are using the exact same custom filter list as well as EasyList and and AdBlock Warning Removal List subscriptions, and subscriptions for both browsers were update between 3 & 4pm today, Shockwave is showing Version 220.127.116.11 for both browsers, though it appears Chrome is using PepperFlash, while FireFox is using an NPSWF32 DLL, but i assume this just because of the difference in browser architecture. I find it safe to conclude that the problem is obviously not with the subscriptions or custom filters list, but something is going on within chrome that is either preventing ABP from applying its filter correctly (Thus the report of zero ads blocked) or is completely circumventing the protection ABP provides. I have not tested this against other sites, but i can definately report that something between Chrome, YouTube and ABP is not aligned right, as the protection continues to work properly from FireFox, and but appears completely non-operational on YouTube's site within Chrome.