ADB blocks traffic in Yandex Maps and Yandex Navigator App's

Everything about using the stand-alone Adblock Plus app on Android
just_blind

ADB blocks traffic in Yandex Maps and Yandex Navigator App's

Post by just_blind »

Greetings to all of the community! Thanks for the one of the most vital and necessary applications for Android.

There are two applications by Yandex that have lost part of its functionality while ADB is active! Voice search, traffic jams, rout calculations does not work with filtration turned on and works fine with turned off.

Any ideas?
alexandr

Re: ADB blocks traffic in Yandex Maps and Yandex Navigator App's

Post by alexandr »

он и в десктопном хроме яндекс карты блокирует
Curiosus

Post by Curiosus »

Не замечал (Samsung Note 2 android 4.3). И вижу точки, и ставлю, трафик отображается, только при изменении масштаба может показывать старые данные из кэша, отношу на счёт движка. Путь и время считаются.
Didn't notice this problem. I see points and can place them, traffic is shown, rout and time calculated
control

Post by control »

I can confirm, ADB blocks traffic information on Yandex Maps and Navigator applications but only using mobile internet. If I connected via WiFi there is no block and traffic information looks fine. From other side, switching off ADB helps Yandex applications to show traffic information well either via mobil intermet or WiFi.

Are there any ideas how to sort this out, please?

Thanks.
lvm

Post by lvm »

Still blocking - can we have some action here?

Note that on my phone (Galaxy S5 with android 5.0) this bug manifests itself only immediately after the phone has been rebooted, the following workaround resolves this issue until the next reboot:
* disable adblock via its menu
* start yandex maps and wait until it connects and shows traffic info
* exit yandex maps
* re-enable adblock
* start yandex maps - now it works