Roblox

Everything about using the stand-alone Adblock Plus app on Android
Awe789

Roblox

Post by Awe789 »

Grr somehow whenever I go on roblox on Android after installing abp I get booted out of games after a few seconds due to some error involving it. Could someone fix this? Thing is Uy roblox loves ads what if you don't want to see ads why?!
rach

Re: Roblox

Post by rach »

Hi Awe789!

Thanks for your feedback. What device are you using?
Have you tried unistalling and installing the Roblox app? Also -> android-config
All the best,
Awe789

Post by Awe789 »

I kinda forgot but thing is I suspect this is like the Blip Incident all over again but this time its harder to find a solution. I had to uninstall ABP just to even play again but here's what really ticks me off there's a timer on there that when its up IT BOOTS YOU OUT OF THE GAME! This also occurs when I attempt to play a game with ABP on. Like Blip it has 30 second ads but here you have to watch MORE THAN ONE of these before you can play a game in there. This needs to stop but ugh Roblox made things worse because they added a feature where creators can earn online currency just by HAVING this feature. What if we don't want to see the ads? They say, "Too bad, watch the ads or don't be on roblox." I am fine with the timer but they could at least extend the timer before they do it by I dunno double so we can get further in. This is especially the case in tycoons because of how you nearly finish one before you get kicked out. And the ads could at least be 15 second ones instead of 30 second ones. I understand they want this feature so they can get more funding but boot the player out if you have a adblocker? That's freaking bull forcing players to have to watch ads before they can play I understand it showing a ad before you get into the game but during a game that stinks. I hate how people can't use ABP on the mobile version of Roblox because of how they get booted out if they have it installed. Also the controls there are HORRENDOUS on mobile. You don't move as fluently as on a computer and due to how you can't do certain things like crouch and/or crawl this makes certain games IMPOSSIBLE because of it. And as I said this is pretty much the Blip Incident all over again for those that don't believe me see it yourself tell me how this feels.
rach

Post by rach »

Hey Awe789!

I'm sorry to hear that.
We do understand your frustration. However, there is a chance we could support you, but I would need more details about what kind of device you are using.

Hope to hear back from you.
All the best,