I only tried with jQuery 1.7.2 since changing versions would require a regression test on our entire application. We do not have the migrate plugin installed. The version I had installed was ABP+ 1.4, the website was an internal website to my company that cannot be accessed from the outside internet, however, it appeared any call to the .clone() function threw an IE JS "Unspecified Error" exception (SCRIPT16389). Sample code which caused it:
- Code: Select all
var thisRow = $('#tableId tbody tr').first();
var cloneRow = thisRow.clone();
//exception thrown at above line, every time
I re-installed ABP+ now and added our domain to the white-list and this did stop the error from appearing. However...I think this poses a bigger problem since this must be a pretty widely used function across applications.
Also - another thing to note, this happened with enterprise mode enabled. When enterprise mode was disabled, the issue did not appear.