Error Message

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Microsoft Edge
Edge User

Error Message

Post by Edge User »

Adblock Plus
Subscription storage is full. Please remove some subscriptions and try again.
rach

Re: Error Message

Post by rach »

Hey Edge user!
Thanks for reaching out to us.
There is a limit to the amount of subscriptions people can use. If people add more then one or two there is a box saying "Subscription storage full".
It is a limitation of Edge and we are working to fix it. :)
Gustav Brock

Post by Gustav Brock »

No, it is not a limitation in storage.
The error message pops at whatever change in subscriptions is made, also to the default selection and even to none(!).
Asosoon

Post by Asosoon »

Hi All,

I managed to get rid of the error by removing all subscriptions and re-adding the "Easylist (English)" subscription.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Asosoon
shanebush

Re: Error Message - subs storage full

Post by shanebush »

This stupid crap message is driving me to the point of removing adblock+ from edge altogether. I continually get two stupid windows in a row, that take all focus, and require me to press a button, to get focus back. It doesn't matter what I do, eg. deselect subs. (one two all) still does it. I read one users solution, remove all subs, and re-install. Not sure how to remove subs. will have another look.

Even as I write this.... this crap is happening. I think I will remove the whole thing. send me an email when you fix it please. shanebush@live.com.au

I think you guys better spend some time and sort it out. I'm in the win10 insider program. It is designed (as I'm sure your aware) to not only test every win10 rel/update (currently Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176931)), but also to test third party apps, browser extensions, etc. I must say Microsoft, actually take it serious enough to respond. and in every case that I have complained about something. they have fixed it.

no option to include ScnShot! otherwise you would have a picture of it. oh sorry.... yea you know what it looks like.