An error occurred. Please try again later.

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
SabbathFan

An error occurred. Please try again later.

Post by SabbathFan »

In the past couple days I've been getting this error on YouTube, and I am not the only one. I have seen people saying it's an Adblock issue. I'm seeing this on Firefox. Refreshing the video works.
firefoxdude13

Re: An error occurred. Please try again later.

Post by firefoxdude13 »

Same thing here! The past few days "An error has occurred" and it lasts for the length of an ad, then the video plays. Is Google catching on and adapting? It makes Adblock useless at the moment until the issue gets fixed.
nik

Post by nik »

Same thing here. I love adblock+ so hopefully this gets sort it out. I had this happening 2-3 days ago, then went away and cam back today.
Thanks
firefoxdude13

Post by firefoxdude13 »

Apparently if you switch youtube accounts, the problem doesn't happen. Problem is I want to use my PRIMARY account, and that's where the problem is happening. How does this even make sense? What "settings" are changed from one account to another? Really frustrating. Can anyone help?
firefoxdude13

Post by firefoxdude13 »

So nobody has an answer for this problem? I guess I'm done with adblock then. What a shame.