EasyList website wiki translation

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
Michael

EasyList website wiki translation

Post by Michael »

EasyList is moving to using Anwiki for the main website content, and I would therefore request the translation of the pages in preparation for the switch between the new and existing system. The relevant addresses are: If you would like to help, please log in to the wiki with your details for the Adblock Plus forum. The standard requirement of five posts, with one at least a week old, can be overridden for individual accounts by contacting me via private message or by e-mailing me at easylist.blog@gmail.com. Please also contact me if there are any technical issues, or post details of the problem in this thread.
IceDogg

Re: EasyList website wiki translation

Post by IceDogg »

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the only help you need translation? If not what else do you need help with?
Michael

Post by Michael »

I only posted to request translation, although I would be grateful if people would test the new website and report any issues that they encounter.
IceDogg

Post by IceDogg »

Ok Michael thanks for the info.
Michael

Post by Michael »

I have been notified that there were no languages available for translation; I have since added untranslated pages for all existing content in the languages listed on the Adblock Plus website. Please let me know if you would like to translate into a language not currently available.