Buttons on Player

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
Koshmu

Buttons on Player

Post by Koshmu »

On some videos the buttons don't work for me; for example, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfpZnDqylfk. The buttons that don't work are the play button, pop-up player button, and the quality button thing.
Till
ABP CEO

Re: Buttons on Player

Post by Till »

Can you please use the issue reporter and post the link here?
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

Oh, that's a Chrome issue - there won't be any issue reporter then.

@Koshmu: This seems to work fine for me on Chrome 8 on Windows with the EasyList subscription. Could you post your configuration?
Koshmu

Post by Koshmu »

Wladimir Palant wrote:Oh, that's a Chrome issue - there won't be any issue reporter then.

@Koshmu: This seems to work fine for me on Chrome 8 on Windows with the EasyList subscription. Could you post your configuration?
Sorry, I forgot about this since i've been busy. I haven't really done anything to the options. I left it at default. So, I have EasyList by Michael, Ares2, Erunno, Khrin, MonztA and Recommended filters for Google Chrome.
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

Could you try disabling "Block ads inside YouTube videos" option in the Adblock Plus options under "General"? If that "fixes" it you might want to try a development build (en/development-builds) - blocking of YouTube video ads has been reworked there.

Post by Guest »

Wladimir Palant wrote:Could you try disabling "Block ads inside YouTube videos" option in the Adblock Plus options under "General"? If that "fixes" it you might want to try a development build (en/development-builds) - blocking of YouTube video ads has been reworked there.
Disabling "Block ads inside YouTube videos" didn't work, but I downloaded the latest development build which fixed it. Thanks. :D