block element - strange issue

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
mapx

block element - strange issue

Post by mapx »

when I use "block element" right click function, in all the web pages, the image I want to block doesnt disappear. I push F5 - refresh, and is still there. But, if I go in the ABP options (without doing something), and retest F5, only now the image go on

there are a lot of users which got this issue and wrote about it (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... cddilifddb)

the issue is active only with the last ABP 1.1
ttjoseph

Re: block element - strange issue

Post by ttjoseph »

Can you provide a URL where this happens, so we can try and reproduce this issue?
mapx

Post by mapx »

ttjoseph:

any web page has this issue
right click on image, block element, the image still there, go in abp options, return to the page, refresh, and the image go on ...

the same here:

forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6988
forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7002
ttjoseph

Post by ttjoseph »

I've committed a fix for this issue - should be in the development build in about half an hour.
mapx

Post by mapx »

ttjoseph wrote:I've committed a fix for this issue - should be in the development build in about half an hour.
finally, it works, thx ttjoseph

it would be nice update the main extension (1.1) - there are a lot of people who are saying "ABP doesnt function , doesnt block ..."
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

I added some more changes: https://hg.adblockplus.org/adblockplusc ... 61ae0a6141 (will be in the development builds in 25 minutes). I will probably release Adblock Plus 1.1.1 tomorrow.
Chrome

Post by Chrome »

ads not blocking on fast loading pages

etc filehippo