Streaming Cam won't work unless ABP is disabled

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
SueW

Streaming Cam won't work unless ABP is disabled

Post by SueW »

I watch live streaming cams on Africam.com. I've been using ABP for a few years with no problem. All of a sudden, yesterday (Mon. 8.29), when I turn on the cams the screen is black. I have to turn off ABP in order to be able to watch the cams.

Would this, by any odd chance, have anything to do with Hurricane Irene? I live in Massachusetts. If not, has anyone had this problem before? Thanks!
Hubird

Re: Streaming Cam won't work unless ABP is disabled

Post by Hubird »

If disabling ABP fixed the problem then it will be a subscription issue (the list that tells ABP what to block).

I had a problem with video on that site not playing with my lists however I have now fixed it.

Once the other list authors read this post they will look into in and fix if need be.

All you will need to do is go into the ABP preferences and force you subscriptions to update.
nitrox

Post by nitrox »

videos in Africam.com works fine for me with Fanboy list.

So i guess you are using Easylist, you need to wait for Easylist guys to fix the issue.
Fanboy list Co-Maintainer

Fanboy Adblock List's

Fanboy List Forum
MonztA
ABP Developer

Post by MonztA »

nitrox wrote:So i guess you are using Easylist, you need to wait for Easylist guys to fix the issue.
It works fine for me with EasyList.
nitrox

Post by nitrox »

MonztA wrote: It works fine for me with EasyList.
Looks like the issue is with some other subscription he is subscribed to.

@SueW

Can you provide a Adblock plus report for us to figure out what is causing the issue.

To send a Adblock Plus report, Visit the page you are having the issue and Click on Adblock Plus icon -> Select Report issue on this page and follow the instructions in the wizard.

At the end you will be provided with a link to the report which you will need to post here.
Fanboy list Co-Maintainer

Fanboy Adblock List's

Fanboy List Forum
peter35

Post by peter35 »

I have the same problem.
Michael

Post by Michael »

peter35 wrote:I have the same problem.
Then please follow the same instructions:
nitrox wrote:Can you provide a Adblock plus report for us to figure out what is causing the issue.

To send a Adblock Plus report, Visit the page you are having the issue and Click on Adblock Plus icon -> Select Report issue on this page and follow the instructions in the wizard.

At the end you will be provided with a link to the report which you will need to post here.