abp for windows phone

Everything about using the stand-alone Adblock Plus app on Android
rajeshpeddalachugari

abp for windows phone

Post by rajeshpeddalachugari »

is there any chance of adblock plus for windows phone 7.5 or higher??
NickA

Re: abp for windows phone

Post by NickA »

Yeah, I would absolutely LOVE this. It would be worth a donation if it was sure to happen.
mimamccaw

Post by mimamccaw »

Count me in. I would love it too!
Jasmine

Post by Jasmine »

When can we expect to see the app? And I am wondering if the app will work with my SIP Provider? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Post by Guest »

Can't wait for this. Any news on a beta?
supporter

Post by supporter »

THIS IS A MUST HAVE!
greiner
ABP Developer

Post by greiner »

Sorry to disappoint you but there are currently no plans to develop a version for Windows Phone. Even on Android we're facing issues due to the lack of an official API to allow for request blocking.
Dr.Bob

Post by Dr.Bob »

I, also, certainly recognize the obvious need for effective, timely support to counteract ongoing Windows Phone Pop-Up Ads. I note the plethora of unwanted, invasive ads are significant outside north america.

In my opinion, distributing an effective AdBlocker Plus mobile Windows variant will be an important additional feature to contribute to the arsenal. The Windows phone is clearly the Windows environment; I think Microsoft would facilitate necessary support to ensure their product family environment is sound.
bbasle

Post by bbasle »

Joining the demands, I'll be happy to pay a fee wor a Windows Phone ABP!
Mary-Jane

Post by Mary-Jane »

I had an ad for big mac pop up in my browser while I was trying to surf facebook. I smashed my phone to the ground and stomped on it in disgust. Now I need a new phone AND I really need adblock on it, or I will likely smash it again.