Request - Adblock icon instead Adblock text

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
Totus

Request - Adblock icon instead Adblock text

Post by Totus »

Hi,
It would be nice to have an Adblock icon in the right bottom corner of the browser instead of "Adblock" :-). I know, this is an irrelevant change but it will look better.

Best regards,
Totus

PS: great extension
lezuzius

Post by lezuzius »

in .10 just change in main config window the radiobutton from text to icon.

and if want to hide underline add this to your userChrome.css:

Code: Select all

statusbarpanel[id="adblock-icon"][quickblock="full"] > [id="adblock-status-image"] {
	border-style: none !important; }
statusbarpanel[id="adblock-icon"][quickblock="partial"] > [id="adblock-status-image"] {
statusbarpanel[id="adblock-icon"][quickblock="off"] > [id="adblock-status-image"] {

Cheers! :)
Totus

Post by Totus »

Oops :P I change my request then :-)

Make the icon like the icon of adblock extesion :-)

Current status icon isn't very nice... I guess I will be useing an adblock button on my toolbar :-) It is nice and quite descriptive.

But I am pretty sure this button had additional functionality in version prior to .10. I am sure it was red when there are blocked elements on the site and blue in the opposite situation... I don't know if this is a bug in .10 or a feature request [I could be obviously wrong that adblock have had that kind of functionality; I've only seen it yesterday when I discovered this toolbar button and then I've installed Firefox 1.5RC1 and gone to sleep :-). And now the button is always red...]

Thx for help lezuzius :-) [How could I miss this radio options :((( ]