[donate] paying for service

Discussion on adblockplus.org website and translations
rommeydog@mac.com

[donate] paying for service

Post by rommeydog@mac.com »

This morning I happened upon AdBlock and followed the prompt. After downloading I came on the next screen that indicated that a contribution would be appreciated. I am happy to make a contribution but do not wish to do so with my entering a credit card number onto a site that I do not know if it is secure. I would be willing to send a personal check by snail mail if I could find an address. I am not too computer literate. Also, I tried to uninstall the AdBlock as I don't want something for nothing but cannot figure how to do it. Any suggestions. Thank you.
mapx

Re: paying for service

Post by mapx »

are you talking about this ?
en/contribute#donate

you need a paypal account (you can connect your credit card to this paypal account)
hammer1

Post by hammer1 »

I do not have a paypal account and do not want to get one for just this one transaction. Is it not possible to send a check to the publishers address? If not, how can I unenroll in AdBlock? I am 85 years old and not too smart when it comes navigating in cyberspace. Thank you so much for your patience.
mapx

Post by mapx »

no problem, you can use it ...

if you want to contact someone of the (I'm only a forum moderator :) ) staff, see here:
https://eyeo.com/#Contact