- New context menu options like cut, copy, paste and select all.
- Ability to select multiple filters via mouse drag or crtl+click.
- Can now sync with multiple filtersets by seperating the paths with a '|' character.
- Importing or manually synching now allows you to cancel the action.
- Syntax highlighting for white filters.
- Seperated Site Blocking and Site Whitelisting from filter list to its own UI.
- Added support for background images.
- Allow editing of the filter that's displayed as blocking an image under the Ad-blockable items dialog.
- Improved the colour of a blocked element under Ad-blockable items when selected to be more readable.
- Fixed error where Adblock kept changing back to text display after changing another setting.
- Fixed an issue where the status bar icon would disappear if located on the left hand side of the status bar.
- Fixed image ALT text shows instead of image until mouseover on Firefox 1.6.
- Fixed original replacement page for a blocked site.
- Fixed issue where Flash Player 8 objects disappear with Obj-tabs enabled.
- Added Brazilian locale (thanks to Sergio Abreu and Alessandro Nakamuta)
- Added Polish locale (thanks to Teo)
- Always uses en-US locale on Mozilla, see Bug 216489.
- Files installed to application directory even though profile is chosen on Mozilla install.
- Check Parent Links fails in Firefox 1.0 on some sites.
- Adblock causes Firefox 1.6 to crash on java applets, see Bug 309706.
- Site blocked page doesn't display in Firefox 1.6.
NB: If Firefox stalls for a long time when loading pages or you experience crashes and have the session saver extension installed then try disabling the "Check DIV Elements" preference.