Adblock Plus 1.12.4 for Chrome, Opera and Safari released · 2016-10-26 14:06 by Dave Barker
- Stopped the “Block Element” dialog from suggesting filters based on huge URLs, since they often made Adblock Plus become unresponsive (issue 4330).
- WebSocket connections are now considered to be of type
$other(issue 4448). For more information see Wladimir’s blog post.
- Removed the features section from the first-run page (issue 4295, issue 4294).
- Fixed a bug relating to how the document domain is determined, especially after redirects (issue 4386).
- Added a workaround to fix
$sitekeywhitelisting for requests made directly after a redirection (issue 4483).
- Improved WebSocket blocking capabilities (issue 4372).
- Fixed YouTube ad blocking on Safari 6 (issue 4351).
Commenting is closed for this article.