Adblock Plus 1.3.1 for Google Chrome™ released · 2012-11-07 10:21 by Wladimir Palant
- Made “Hide placeholders of blocked elements” feature work more reliably (forum topic).
- Made links on the Options page open in new tab (forum topic).
- A warning is displayed for people with a corrupted file storage causing the first-run page show up on each browser start (issue description).
- Removed “Disable inline text ads” feature, it was almost useless and triggered a memory leak in Chrome (forum topic, forum topic).
- Fixed: Ads are sometimes blocked on whitelisted pages (forum topic).
- Fixed: Exception rules don’t apply to frames correctly (forum topic).
- Fixed: Requests made by
data:frames aren’t blocked.
- Fixed: First-run page opens twice on initial install.
Commenting is closed for this article.