Adblock Plus 2.2 released · 2012-11-21 17:58 by Wladimir Palant
The main change in this release is the new typo correction feature (not enabled by default). Other changes:
- License change: Source code license for Adblock Plus is now GNU General Public License version 3.0 instead of Mozilla Public License version 2.0
- Fixed: Firefox Sync support broken in Firefox 19.
- Fixed: Text in Filter Preferences window doesn’t always adapt if the window is maximized (forum topic).
- Fixed: Progress bar in issue reporter should go from right to left for right-to-left languages.
- Removed use of E4X by the issue reporter (E4X is being deprecated by Mozilla).
Commenting is closed for this article.