Adblock Plus 2.2.2 for Firefox released · 2013-01-30 18:51 by Wladimir Palant
- Worked around regression in Firefox 18 causing entries on the blockable items list to disappear and preventing context menu from working reliably.
- Issue reporter now encourages users to enter an email address when submitting issue reports.
- Removed Do-Not-Track handling which is redundant with Firefox supporting it as well (blog post).
- Added support for per-window private browsing in Firefox 20.
- Fixed: Changes in Firefox 19 broke issue reporter.
- Fixed: “null” access keys show up in Firefox 20.
- Fixed: Context menu broken on background images in Firefox 20.
Commenting is closed for this article.