Adblock Plus 2.6 for Firefox released · 2014-04-22 09:42 by Wladimir Palant
The main focus of this release were performance improvements.
- Made sure Adblock Plus initialization doesn’t delay Firefox startup (issue 117).
- Switched to a faster way to access Adblock Plus data on disk (issue 153).
- Fixed regression in Adblock Plus 2.5.1: Adblock Plus initialization takes longer for each new window opened (issue 238).
- Fixed: Firefox Sync integration sometimes won’t work (issue 261).
- Fixed: Filter search in Filter Preferences was broken in newer Firefox versions.
- Fixed: Wrong button type displayed for Adblock Plus immediately after customizing toolbar in Firefox 29 and above (bug 981543).
- Fixed: Homepage link is displayed in Filter Preference even if the subscription doesn’t define a homepage (issue 48).
- Fixed: Pop-up blocker won’t work in some scenarios (issue 341).
- Various code cleanup tasks (issue 137, issue 301, issue 354).
Commenting is closed for this article.