Adblock Plus 2.6.3 for Firefox released · 2014-06-03 18:05 by Wladimir Palant
This is a bugfix release with the focus on stability.
- Worked around a Firefox bug preventing filters from being saved in Firefox 22 and older on Windows (issue 530).
- Default context menu is no longer overridden on the toolbar icon if a left click would result in the same action already (issue 449).
- Fixed: Adblock Plus toolbar icon appears delayed (issue 293).
- Fixed: Warning shows up in console concerning use of setUserData (only resolved for Firefox 32 and higher, issue 47).
- Fixed: Bogus tooltip on the “Slow” column in Filter Preferences (issue 594).
Commenting is closed for this article.