Adblock Plus 2.6.4 for Firefox released · 2014-07-22 17:59 by Wladimir Palant
- Made sure that data is always written to disk immediately whenever filter hit counts are reset (issue 430).
- Fixed: Moving filters with Ctrl-Up/Down doesn’t work in Firefox 30 and above (issue 716).
- Fixed: Find functionality in the preferences doesn’t indicate that the search pattern wasn’t found (issue 455).
- Fixed: User isn’t informed about anti-adblock warnings on websites producing them (issue 764).
- Fixed: Blockable items aren’t refreshed on tab change in SeaMonkey (issue 290).
- Fixed: “Disable on this page only” doesn’t work correctly if the address ends with # (issue 580).
Commenting is closed for this article.