Adblock Plus 3.8 for Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge · 2020-02-19 14:00 by Thomas Greiner
This release introduces the ability to disable Adblock Plus on individual web pages which used to only be possible to do across entire websites. It also makes various improvements for snippet filters.
User interface changes
- Icon popup: Added ability to whitelist individual pages (ui#499).
- Settings page
- Issue reporter: Added link for reporting other issues (ui#424).
- Removed notification for recommending filter list that hides offending messages (webext#99, core#97).
- Updated extension description (ui#597).
- Fixed: Don’t focus first-run page when shown due to data corruption (webext#110).
- Fixed: Keep number of blocked requests in icon popup updated while it’s open (ui#634, webext#95).
- Snippet changes