Element Hiding Helper 1.0 released · 2007-01-23 02:31 by Wladimir Palant
This is the first release of the Element Hiding Helper extension for Adblock Plus.
Update: Issue with faulty single-language builds is fixed.
- Simple but powerful selection of the element to be hidden (thanks Aardvark)
- Automatic generation of an element hiding rule based on specified criteria
- Advanced mode for complicated rules, allows selecting attributes of parent and sibling nodes, attribute parts and custom CSS
- Rules are applied immediately, with “Preview” switched on even during composing
- Preview feature doesn’t work in Mozilla Mail/Thunderbird
- View source tooltip’s position and size is influenced by other tooltips
- Wrong frame position and size for inline elements that are broken into multiple lines
Commenting is closed for this article.