Element Hiding Helper 1.2.2 released · 2012-04-04 14:57 by Wladimir Palant
- Improved the way Element Hiding Helper attaches itself to browser windows (made sure that no browser windows are skipped any more).
- The hotkey in Firefox 14 is now Ctrl-Shift-F3 (neither Ctrl-Shift-K nor Ctrl-Shift-S are available any more).
- Fixed rule generation for attributes containing backslashes.
- Fixed wrong size calculation for some web pages.
- Removed special About dialog, displaying the default one now.
- Updated to changes in recent Firefox nightlies.
Commenting is closed for this article.