E.H.H. possible bug with variable attribute values?

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
Adblock Plus Fan

E.H.H. possible bug with variable attribute values?

Post by Adblock Plus Fan »

Again I'm not sure if it's website code mistake or bug in Element Hiding Helper.
I'm currently trying out the adblockplus-0.7.2.4+.2007032103-en-US.xpi build with E.H.H. 1.0.1 in Firefox 2.0.0.3.

The website is here: http://www.shrinemaiden.com/BBS/index.php

When I activate E.H.H. and place the cursor just below the 'Other Games' text, the size/position related attributes suddenly go berserk and constantly change values.
Like this a few moments later, 'width' has increased to 1401 px, 'left' has decreased to -350 px, 'top' constantly jumps between 741-743 px. And a horisontal scrollbar is made in the Firefox window.

The mouse cursor has to be positioned very precisely for this variable weirdness to occur. If I move the cursor 1 pixel up or down, the same element is still marked but the number jumping will pause at their current value, then the numbers continue changing when I move the cursor 1 pixel back.

And additionally these value changes actually effects the values generated in the rule composing menu.
Wladimir Palant

Post by Wladimir Palant »

Yes, there is this issue. I need to fix it.