Compatibility Issue with Adblock Plus on my Intel Arc Laptop

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
stellagomez

Compatibility Issue with Adblock Plus on my Intel Arc Laptop

Post by stellagomez »

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased an Intel Arc laptop, and I've been having some compatibility issues with Adblock Plus. I'm hoping someone here might have some insights or suggestions to help me resolve this problem.

Here's the issue I'm facing: When I have Adblock Plus enabled on Intel arc laptop, I've noticed that some websites either don't load properly or have broken elements. It seems like Adblock Plus might be interfering with the website's functionality, resulting in these issues. However, when I disable Adblock Plus or use it on other devices, the websites work perfectly fine.

I've tried updating Adblock Plus to the latest version, but the problem persists. I'm wondering if there might be some conflict between Adblock Plus and the specific hardware or software configuration of the Intel Arc laptop. Has anyone else experienced similar problems with Adblock Plus on this laptop or any other Intel Arc device?

I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions to resolve this compatibility issue. Are there any specific settings or configurations I should check or modify? Or perhaps there's an alternative ad-blocking solution that works better with Intel Arc laptops?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Stella Gomez