Not recognized as a Premium Member

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
DeploraBill

Not recognized as a Premium Member

Post by DeploraBill »

Did anyone else come across this? I went ahead and signed up for Premium. Sent them $35 bucks. But for some reason they never recognized my browser as having Premium membership! They kept asking me to sign up! I finally got tired of it and axed for a refund. They refunded me. Strange. There have been many times when a site will see that I'm using the Adblock Plus and ask me to disable it. I will do that. And sometimes, a site will ask even though it's already been done! Really strange. Oh well.
vnatale

Re: Not recognized as a Premium Member

Post by vnatale »

Yes, it happened to me. I paid for the premium service yesterday. The premium features sort-of worked for a while and are now inactive.

I also wrote to them and asked for a refund.

I found a thread asking if ADP is a scam dated last May. It has the same complaint! They don't seem to be in any hurry to fix it.

The URL is viewtopic.php?f=10&t=94958&p=233013&

Also, this forum seems to log me out every 60 seconds or so, and when I try to log back in, it throws an error saying "Too many attempts" and then brings up a Captcha question that wasn't there the first time.

It's time for me to be done with this company.
melanyad

Re: Not recognized as a Premium Member

Post by melanyad »

While you received a refund, it's worth contacting the service's customer support to understand why your browser wasn't recognized as having a premium membership. Explain the situation clearly, including details like date of purchase, confirmation emails, and troubleshooting steps you've taken. This might help them identify the issue and prevent it from happening to others.