Adblock Plus for Chrome Support - Fire Kirin Issue

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Google Chrome
malisasmith916

Adblock Plus for Chrome Support - Fire Kirin Issue

Post by malisasmith916 »

Hey Adblock Plus Community!

I hope you're all doing well. I've been using Adblock Plus for Chrome for quite some time now and have found it to be an excellent tool in enhancing my browsing experience. However, I've recently encountered an issue related to the "Fire Kirin" keyword, and I'm seeking some assistance from the community.

Issue Description:
I've noticed that Adblock Plus for Chrome is not effectively blocking ads related to the "firekirinplayonline.us" website. It seems like some ads are slipping through, and I'm not sure if this is a common issue or if there's something specific I need to do to address it.

Steps Taken:
I've tried updating my filter lists and ensuring that my Adblock Plus for Chrome is up-to-date. However, the issue persists. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced a similar problem or if there are specific filters or settings I can adjust to improve the blocking of ads related to "Fire Kirin."

Request for Assistance:
If anyone has insights or suggestions on how to resolve this issue, I would greatly appreciate your input. Additionally, if there are specific filter lists that effectively block ads related to "Fire Kirin," please share them.

System Information:

Browser: Chrome
Adblock Plus Version: latest
Operating System: Window 10
Thank you all in advance for your help! Let's work together to make Adblock Plus for Chrome even more effective in blocking unwanted ads.

Happy browsing!

malisasmith916